The IBPS PO notifications 2022 will be declared by the authorities on the official website. The candidates will be able to download the IBPS PO notifications PDF 2022 through the direct link that will be facilitated here as it is made available officially. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection offers a remarkable opportunity for candidates who aim to pursue their careers in the banking sector.
Eligibility Criteria for Age Limit
It is highly essential for the candidates to understand the eligibility criteria, to be considered eligible for the exam. The list of the prescribed eligibility criteria has been mentioned here that will let you know whether you are eligible or not:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years as of 01.10.2022.
- Also, the upper age limit is relaxed for some of the categories.
Eligibility Criteria according to Educational Qualifications
The candidates must the prescribed educational qualification criteria to be able to be included in the selection process. According to IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria the Educational Qualifications must be as follows;
- A candidate must possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India as of 10.11.2022 or
- Any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- There is no minimum IBPS PO eligibility percentage in the graduation criteria to apply for the IBPS PO exam.
- IBPS PO eligibility for final year students is to get their results published before September 2022.