To be eligible for any of the posts released under the NIELET recruitment notification, the candidates are required to fulfill the following criteria as described by the officials:
1) Age Limit Criteria for NIELIT Scientist B
The officials have described the upper age limit of the candidates applying for both the posts as 30 years as per the notifications.
2) Educational Qualification for NIELIT Scientist B
The candidate is required to obtain the following educational qualification for their desired post as per the notification.
|Scientist – ‘B’||M.Sc. in Electronics / CS OR MCA OR DOEACC B-level or M. Tech/M.E./B.E./B.Tech|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’||M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/CS/IT OR M.S. OR
NIELIT Scientist B Eligibility
NIELIT Scientist B and Scientific/ Technical Assistant eligibility criteria has a crucial role in applying for the exam. By knowing the eligibility requirements, you will know if you are eligible to apply for the given post or not. The NIELIT Eligibility Criteria for the post of Scientist B and Scientific/ Technical Assistant are different from each other. We have described in detail the following criteria for your convenience:
NIELIT Educational Qualification
You must note that NIELIT Apply Online has been re-activated with reference to the previous year’s recruitment. Fulfilment of the above-given criteria will allow you to apply for the NIELIT exam for the post of Scientist B and Scientific/ Technical Assistant.
NIELIT Scientist B/ Scientific Assistant Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for the post of NIELIT Scientist B and Scientific Assistant/Technical Assistant has been given below in the table.
NIELIT Scientist B Educational Qualification
You must have any one of the given educational qualifications in order to apply online for the post of NIELIT Scientist B in Group A.
- Sc. in Electronics / Computer Science OR
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR
- Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level OR
- E./ M. Tech / B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE) in any of following streams :
- || Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application /Software System/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics ||
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Educational Qualification
The below mentioned qualifiuaction of NIELIT Scientific Assistant post are listed as:
- Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT OR
- Candidates who have completed their MCA can also apply
- S. or B.E or B.Tech in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistic
Age Limit for NIELIT Scientist B 2021
The age limit for the post of NIELIT Scientist and Scientific Assistant is as follows:
|Posts||UR / EWS||SC/ST||OBC (NCL*)|
|Scientist – ‘B’||30||35||33|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’||30||35||33|
Age Relaxation for NELIT Scientist and Scientific Assistant
The age limit relaxation is applicable as per govt. of India rules.
|SC/ST||Up to 5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||Up to 3 Years|
|PWD candidates||Up to 10 years
(15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates)
|Ex-servicemen||Up to 5 years|