Name Of Vacancy: UPPSC COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (MAIN.) EXAM.-2021 Admit Card
Vacancy Sammary: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has released the advertisement for the UPPCS Combined State Upper Subordinate Services (Mains) Exam 2021. And online application will also run from 13th December 2021 to 28th December 2021. Any candidate who has passed the preliminary examination can fill the conventional form for this main examination. After filling the form, it will also have to be submitted in the office by 04 Jan 2022. For other information such as detailed information about recruitment, syllabus of examination and all other information, candidates should see the advertisement.
- Application Begin : 13/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/12/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/12/2021
- Last Date Modify Form : 28/12/2021
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 04/01/2022
- Exam Date: 23-27 March 2022
Application Fee (Mains)
- General / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST : 105/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Fees Details Are Tentative
- Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India SBI Mops Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details Total : 400 Post
Eligibility for UPPSC Mains
Exam Center Details
- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Ghaziabad & Lucknow Only.
How to Fill UPPSC Mains 2021 Online Application Form
- Open the UPPSC Mains Conventional Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.)
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form and Submit / Send to UPPCS Office, Prayagraj Before 04/01/2022
- Download Exam Schedule: Click Here
- Download Exam Calendar: Click Here
- Apply Online (Mains): Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here