Job Name: Siemens Energy Hiring Mechanical Engineer Trainee
Siemens Energy is hiring freshers as Mechanical Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Siemens Energy:
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the industry.
Siemens India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Siemens Energy|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented
- We are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modeling, and manufacturing drawings of components / assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
- Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with ability to learn new skill quickly & perform duty with attention to details.
- Apply Link(Siemens Energy Hiring Mechanical Engineer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN