Name Of Vacancy: RRB NTPC & Group D Level I Exam concerns/ suggestion Online / Offline Form 2022
Vacancy Sammary: Railway Recruitment Board has issued notice of online / offline form of problem / concerns / suggestion for the candidate. Any NTPC / Group D candidates of railways who have any kind of problem in railway recruitment can register online or offline or through email. This facility is available in all railway boards.
- Concerns & Suggestion Application Begin : 28/01/2022
- Last Date to Fill Form : 16/02/2022
- Railway Recruitment Board RRB All Zone Are Concerns & Suggestion Form Available Now.
Sample Format For Lodging Suggestion at Redressal Camps 2022
Name of Candidate
Registration No. / Roll No.
Score Card of CBT 1 For NTPC
How to Fill RRB NTPC 01/2019 & RRC 01/2019 Level I Concerns & Suggestion Form
- Candidates can send their concerns / suggestions to the Railways through 03 mediums.
- First Type: The candidate himself can fill his complaint on the format given in the notice and submit it by visiting the camp office.
- Second Type : The candidate can fill his problem with his registered email id as per the format issued and send the email of Railway Recruitment Board committee to [email protected].
- Third Type: Candidate can also register his complaint through online form. The link of which is available in the Some Useful Important Link at the bottom of this page.
- For more information and the address of the camp office, you can visit the official website of RRB.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Notice: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here