Name Of Vacancy: REET Rajasthan 2021 Online Edit Correction Form
Vacancy Sammary: Rajasthan Education Department Are Recently Uploaded Correction / Edit Form for REET 2021 for All Level I, II, III for the Examination of Teacher Eligibility Test REET April 2021 Exam. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Edit / Change in Application Form.
- Application Begin : 11/01/2021
- Last Date Registration : 19/02/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19/02/2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 19/02/2021
- Correction Date : 22-25 February 2021
- Exam Date : 25/04/2021
- Admit Card Available : 14/04/2021
- Single Paper : 550/-
- Both Paper : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 for the 30000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- For Online Correction: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Level 1 | Level 2
- Official Website: Click Here