Job Name: IBM Software Developer Recruitment 2020 | 0 – 2 years
IBM India is hiring freshers as Software Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- As a Software engineer in IBM AI Applications organization,
- You will be working on implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience Java, XML, XSLT, Basic Python, Angular JS
- Knowledge of Databases, Webservers Foundation knowledge of Supply Chain skills.
- Experience in Java, Cloud will be added advantage.
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven Communication Skill
- Should be Accountable, Flexible and Quick learner.
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Good customer facing skills.
- Apply Link(IBM Software Developer Recruitment 2020): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
- TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now