Job Name: Cisco India Hiring Software Engineer Intern
Cisco India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Cisco India:
Ketto is an Indian crowdfunding platform based in India that allows individuals and NGOs to raise money for social, creative and personal causes. From 2012 to July 2020, over ₹1100 crore was raised on the platform for over 2 Lakh campaigns and 55 Lakhs donors.
Cisco India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Cisco India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Problem-solving instincts/abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
Who You Are:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Apply Link(Cisco India Hiring Software Engineer Intern): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN