Name Of Vacancy: UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Technical Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Checking Main Form 2022
Vacancy Sammary: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC, Prayagraj Are Recently Uploaded Eligibility Checking Form for the Recruitment Post of Regional Inspector RI (Technical) Latest Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Exam Notice.
- Application Begin : 03/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/11/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/11/2020
- Last Date Completed Form : 03/12/2020
- Exam Date : 21/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : November 2021
- Main Application Begin : 10/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/02/2022
- Receipt Form Last Date: 03/03/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 225/-
- SC / ST : 105/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 28 Post
Divisional Inspector (Technical)
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC Prayagraj (Allahabad) Are Issued Regional Inspector RI Technical Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Regional Inspector Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 03 November , 2020 to 28 November, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Apply Online (Main): Click Here
- Modify / Edit Form (Main): Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here