Name Of Vacancy: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2021 Tier I Exam Form Status 2022
Vacancy Sammary: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Form Status for the advertisement for Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2021 recruitment. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download and Check Status. For information related to recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus, see the advertisement.
- Application Begin : 01/02/2022
- Last Date For Registration : 07/03/2022
- Online Payment Last Date : 08/03/2022
- Correction Date : 11-15 March 2022
- Online Exam Date Paper I :24/05/2022 to 10/06/2022
- Form Status Available:05/05/2022
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Between : 02/01/1995 to 01/01/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Inter Level Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Post Details
SSC 10+2 CHSL Eligibility 2022
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 01 February 2022 to 07 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Download Exam Notice: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here