SBI PO Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit, Qualification
The Eligibility Criteria for the SBI PO exam can be checked below to know whether you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO exam. Before applying for the exam, one must check the SBI PO eligibility criteria. Candidates should fulfill the following SBI PO eligibility so that their SBI PO application is not canceled later. Check out the elaborate details of the eligibility criteria, the age limit, and educational qualifications.
- Citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per the govt. rules of India.
- Age-Based Eligibility (01.04.2022).
The age limit criteria for SBI PO recruitment has been set by the officials of the State Bank of India as per which:
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- 4% horizontal reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- There is an age- relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/EXSM.
- 3 years for OBC whereas 10 years for PWDs.
Educational Qualification (31.12.2022)
- SBI PO educational qualification requires graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or
Any equivalent qualification is recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Along with the knowledge of computer is a must.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.