The Indian Navy has issued an official notification along with eligibility details for the Agniveer SSR and Agniveer MR recruitment under the Nausena Bharti Agneepath plan 2022-23. Any candidate between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years old from any state or city in India can apply for this Indian Navy 10+2 SSR & MR Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy SSR / MR Agniveers Post Details
The name of the post & Indian Navy Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR Eligibility criteria details are as follows:
- Agniveer SSR: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Mathematics, Physics, and One of the Relevant Subject: Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science
- Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist): Passed Class 10 (High School) Exam in Any Approved Board in India.
Army Agniveer Physical Fitness Test 2022
The Indian Army Agniveer selection process has three stages: Physical Fitness and Physical Measurement exam, Medical Test, and Written Test. The candidate must pass each step to be eligible to join the Indian Army as an Agniveer. Candidates must ensure that they do not have any medical problems, and if they do, they must notify the authorities. The Physical Fitness Test must be passed.
Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer Physical Eligibility Details 2022
- Navy Agniveer Height: 157 Cms for Male candidates & 152 cms for Female candidates
- Navy Agniveer Running: 1.6 Km. Finished in 6:30 Minutes for Male candidates & 8 Minutes for Female candidates
- Navy Agniveer Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20 Times for Male candidates & 15 Minutes for Female candidates
- Navy Agniveer Push-Ups: 12 Times for Male candidates Only
- Navy Agniveer Bent Knee Sit-ups: 10 Times (Only for Female candidates).
Indian Navy Benefits of 10+2 SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Indian youth aged 17.5 to 23 can apply for the Indian Navy Agneepath SSR Agniveer & MR Agniveer program 2022-23.
- Agneepath would allow young people to serve in the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for four years.
- After four years, candidates who become Agniveers will have a 10% reservation in recruitment to the Assam Rifles and CAPF.
- Agniveer would precede police department recruitment in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and other states.
- Navy Agniveers would be given life insurance coverage of Rs. 48 lakhs throughout the term of their participation as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Annual Agniveer Leave: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.