JAIIB Exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. IIBF is the authoritative body that recruits Junior Associates for the Indian Institute of Bankers exam biannually. Candidates can gain insights into the exam and strategize an effective and efficient strategy to have a clear view and crack the exam.
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the JAIIB Exam, you must fulfill the following JAIIB eligibility criteria laid down by the IIBF.
- You should be working in the banking and finance industry.
- The finance or the banking industry where you are working must be an institutional member of the Institute.
- You should have passed at least your class 12th/or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board.
- The subordinate staff or recognized banking or financial institution that are members of the IIBF may appear for the JAIIB exam if they are 12th passed.
- The candidates, who have not passed the 12th standard or equivalent can appear for the JAIIB Exam for the clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks only on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working.
The JAIIB syllabus for each of the papers for the JAIIB Exam is as mentioned:
|Paper I – Principle and Practices of Banking||
|Paper II – Accounting & Finance for Bankers||
|Paper III – Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||